Friday, April 28, 2006

being an infrequent blogger

Unfortunately, no matter how good my intentions were, I only started the blog because I was procrastinating, rather than writing my dissertation. Still, I have a few things I want to write about, so I'm going to put them here to remind me...

Cardinal Martini and condoms... grrrr.

Discernment :)

"Can I live" ...a great song about a woman who chooses not to abort her unborn child.

...I think that's it. I think I want mostly to talk about discernment, because I'm going to be a nun, and nothing is more exciting right now. Everything else I guess fits into that, because discerning God's place for me involves recognising which of my talents and interests God wants me to develop, and which He calls me to leave for my greatest love (Him!... obviously!)

the other thing I need to do is put a link up to canticle of Chiara, which is a lovely page about discernment, whose author was clearly inspired by the Holy Spirit to leave me a comment, which turned out to be more helpful than she probably imagined!

Anyway, yes! time to go to mass,

May God give you His peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home