Sunday, January 28, 2007

"Wish You Were Here" Meme

I now feel very narrow minded, as almost all the bloggers in my sidebar are people whom I have actually met. Although 2 of them I "met" online first... and one I "met" on the Blogosphere. Anyway, I'll just cheat a little, the first 2 I haven't met yet, although I hope I will some time... the second 2 I might have met, but I only really know them through the net, and the last is my favourite blogger, even though I see him very often.

Some people whose blogs I like to read rather intimidate me... as they are rather intelligent and a little trad, so I might be a bit scared of them in person. I was rather in awe of Joee Blogs when I first met him, as he struck me as rather famous in the world of English Catholic geeks... but was actually relatively normal(!) and very nice. There are lots that I know and love, but obviously I can't post them all... consider yourself tagged, if you'd like to be :)

Who are the five Catholic (or Christian) bloggers whom you would most like to meet in person, but have not (yet)?

1. Laura of "...and if not..."

2. Chiara of "Canticle of Chiara"

3. Jude of "Be Thou my Blog" (I probably met her at Youth 2000, but don't remember)

4. Matt of "Lacrimarum Valle" (partly because he and his wife have just had a glorious new baby... and I like to see babies! Again, might have met at Youth 2000)

5. Adam of "Adamo Ad Dominum"

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I was rather in awe of Joee Blogs when I first met him, as he struck me as rather famous in the world of English Catholic geeks... but was actually relatively normal(!) and very nice."

Goodness me, you really are too kind! I'm rather touched - relatively normal eh!? :D

3:09 AM  
Blogger Laura H. said...

The blogs I read when I first started reading were all people I knew, too! Julie D made me branch out though. :P

Glad you played! I hope we meet someday too (obviously). :)

9:13 AM  
Blogger DrMatthewDoyle said...

I'm sure we will meet. I've only just realised you are 'sunshineapples' from XT3, and feel like I already know you! Have linked to you as well; maybe you could do the same? God bless

2:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home