Sunday, April 30, 2006

Other peoples CFR related blogs


I searched blogs for CFR (Franciscan Friars / Sisters of the Renewal) posts and came up with a few I like.

And hey. It saves me trying to explain my experiences of such a madly beautiful order :)

This one from "
The Cafeteria is Closed" (I like this blog anyway... but as he put the CFR in the "old school nuns" box, I like him even more...)

and then there's
this lovely story about Sr Catherine, who is totally beautiful and joyful, and it's lovely to learn a little more about her...

this is why I love the
Friars... although I can't see the Sisters shooting bits of fruit at each other!

I think that's all for now... just got back from a youth 2000 retreat (retreat!?) and so very tired... BUT praise God, tommorow is a bank holiday, so I can't go to an early mass... so no need to feel guilty about lying in until at least 7am... luxury in the world of student nursing :)

May God give you His peace!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home