Friday, June 16, 2006

Convent Diary!


May God give you His peace!

Just got back from my 2-week visit with the Community of the Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal, and thought a nice thing to do would be to blog bits and pieces of the diary I kept while I was there, so despite having masses of course work to do (although I've handed in my dissertation PRAISE GOD) I will attempt to update the reflections every few days. Don't expect any profound insights, I wasn't feeling particularly profound, just rather terrified about what God was planning for me... anyway, it's time to go to mass, if you pray for me I might be able to post more often... needing some grace right now!

You O Lord are my Lamp

My God who lightens my darkness

With You I can break through any barrier

With my God I can scale any wall

(from office of readings, can't remember which day, or what psalm it's from)

1 Comments:

Blogger Kathryn said...

Mhari! Wow I don't check my Blogger site enough but I'm glad I did! Haha I was quite excited seeing someone who is also discerning and considering the CFRs, but it's more exciting to have met them. Ah yes, Kathryn? Remember we met the day before I had to leave and we had a nice chat in our dorm while Sr. Regina and that man was fixing something in the closet? Haha amazing. Hope to keep in touch. I have a regular "blogging site" it's www.xanga.com/StFrancis_My_Hero God bless you Mhari.

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home