Saturday, May 20, 2006

2 photos

one is the one I promised to send Annabelle, but I quite liked it, so I thought I'd post it here:



And the other is Our Lady of Guadalupe Convent in the Bronx... which I found totally by mistake because I'm making last minute preparations for my trip on the 29th, and one of these was to print a sheet with train times to the airport, the address of the sisters (you have to write where you're staying on your form at immigration... I didn't know that the first time, but the guy told me to write the Holiday Inn...!) Anyway, when I pasted the address onto the Word document it came up with a wee purple underline, and when I clicked on it, it took me to Windows Local Live, which is SO much more fun than Google Maps (which my friend Ronan Wall waxes lyrical about) because not only does it have a satalite picture of Edinburgh (which google maps doesn't) but also has a birds eye view of OLG. Get in.

Anyway, here it is.
Should be writing my dissertation. pray for me!

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam S said...

I think i look pretty suave in that picture!

Hurrah and yes i can post on your blog now, as i also have a blog!

Blog blog blog blog blog!!!!! :)

4:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home