Wednesday, June 21, 2006

He said he gives me his blessing!


Thursday 1st June. Feast of St. Justin.

I will destroy the wisdom of the wise,
and the prudence of the prudent I will reject.
For the foolishness of God is wiser than men.

Spoke with Fr Andrew Apostoli today, founder of the CFR sisters, he said a lot of things I don’t remember (bother, bother, bother…) and how it was important not to come because of the Friars (I told him about how I nearly didn’t come because I’d only met the Friars, and I knew God wasn’t calling me to be a Friar! I’m so glad Fr Andrew said that, because I think the separation between the two communities is really important, and I’m glad they do too!) and he said that he saw great joy in me, which comes from the presence of the Holy Spirit in the soul… and he said he gives me his blessing

He gives me his blessing!

So the joy of the Holy Spirit is definitely in my soul now! Obviously it’s not just up to him, but he’s definitely a good guy to have on your side!

I give you my blessing

Get in!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home