Friday, September 08, 2006

Me again...

What a long break, sorry, it's a long story. I suggest that you skip to the ending, which is that I am expecting to go to New York... but not this year. Please God I can go next September. Delay is mostly money, although if I hadn't been so exhausted by the end of my degree I might have managed to sort that out. Not a good plan to go jetting across the world for 2 weeks in the middle of your final semester!

I'm currently job hunting, relocating, and resitting an essay that I handed in late because a) I'm disorganised and b) I had a substantial vocation crisis going on. Waiting to hear from the Uni as to if I'll lose the honours on my degree because of it... Oh, I got a 2:1 on the dreaded dissertation by the way... I should put it online shouldn't I? It's very dull.

I hope I will be able to blog soon with carefree abandon, it's funny to see that people are still coming across my blog with the same regularity as when I was posting often... I guess a good thing to do would be to restart my diary from NY, as I haven't turned around in my discernment... just moved on, so just because I can't type as quickly as God speaks to me doesn't mean I shouldn't have a go!

2 things, one slightly more exciting than the other (use your own judgement)

The Catholic Chaplaincy to Manchester University has a nice new website. Could do with some pictures of smiling people, but good otherwise.

The Franciscan Sisters of the Renewal have invested 7 absolutely beautiful new postulants. I can't begin to say how marvellous these girls are... and am absolutely awestruck that God seems to be calling me to join them... look at the photos! New nuns... yey!

Oh, and Mother Mary Francis PCC, who wrote "The Right To Be Merry" (where my blog's name comes from) apparently died on the Feast of Our Lady of Lourdes (Feb 11) and is now in my top ten favourite saints list... It's funny that I was happy to hear that... being Catholic is a strange thing! Ok, enough for today...

May He give you His peace!
M-x-

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home