Friday, September 22, 2006

Support for Pope Benedict

Can't find my notebook with all my NY Diary in it, think I must have left it in Manchester, so will collect it next week (it was full, I have a new one now!) I don't really have much to say at the moment... so my return to blogging is a little disappointing. Tommorow was the day I was supposed to go to New York, and so feel a little flat at the moment, although peaceful that it's all God's will.

Wanted to post something to add to the tirade of Blogs stating support for the Holy Father at this time, but have nothing to say that hasn't been said better elsewhere. For this reason have decided to link to (apparently the most linked to blog on the net right now) Joee Blogs' Blog.

Think that's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home